Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
Become a part of the growing sport industry with a degree in Sport Management from our University! Our program prepares students for a variety of opportunities in the sports industry, from the world of professional sports operations to community recreation programs and health club management. The exciting world of sport and athletics provides career options at a number of levels for graduates prepared to meet the profession’s expanding opportunities and challenges. With a degree in Sport Management, students are prepared to enter the fields of:
- Sport Management: Front office, public relations, ticket operations, brand marketing, equipment management, player personnel, community relations, game-day operations, conference/league administration, college athletics administration.
- Facility Management: Stadium and arena management, facility marketing and promotions, risk management and security.
- Event Management: Event coordination, booking coordination, public relations, media relations, event operations, production coordination, sponsorship and sales management, staffing and personnel management.
- Sport Product Marketing: Marketing and sales, merchandising, account management, product management.
- Sport Tourism: Management and marketing for spectator destinations, participant destinations, and nostalgia destinations.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Years
- Skill level Three Pass in G.C. E. (A/L ) Examination in Department of Examination of Sri Lanka. Two pass in G.C. E. (A/L ) Examination Should completed any Diploma Course conducted by the TVEC Sri Lanka Candidates who have discontinued their studies in any year of the B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes