BSc in Information Technology
The Department of Information Technology trains tomorrow’s Internet and Intranet innovators – digital problem-solvers who will lead America’s fastest growing career field. With a bachelor’s degree in information technology, you will:
- Establish and maintain computer networks
- Design interactive web sites and mobile applications
- Maintain and manage databases
- Help businesses work smarter and make better decisions
- Share information around the world through data communications
- Help businesses and governments secure networks, data and information.
Our program was developed after extensive consultation with leaders in the IT industry. It includes a strong IT core and a specialization area with an emphasis on hands-on engagement. Our degree program covers the main information technologies of programming, database, networking, cybersecurity and web and mobile development, while stressing the applications of these technologies in a range of different areas. As part of your program, all IT students complete an internship and gain valuable real-world experience assuring that you are work-ready when you graduate.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Years
- Skill level Three Pass in G.C. E. (A/L ) Examination in Department of Examination of Sri Lanka. Two pass in G.C. E. (A/L ) Examination Should completed any Diploma Course conducted by the TVEC Sri Lanka Candidates who have discontinued their studies in any year of the B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes