BEd in Commerce
The BEd in Commerce offers significant flexibility and diversity for students. The degree allows you to study one or more business areas of your interests, including financial and management accounting, commercial law, economics, finance, business information systems, management, marketing, international business and corporate sustainability.
You will acquire the skills and knowledge to meet the challenges of a changing business environment, develop the ability to critically analyse emerging business issues, and be exposed to scholarly research in the national and global business arena. Achieving these academic and professional qualities will lead you to a wide range of business related professions and careers, or progress to more advanced studies.
Upon successful completion of a Bachelor of Commerce, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of material relevant to the major(s) studied.
- Apply theoretical and technical business knowledge, skills and research techniques relevant to the major(s) studied.
- Exercise critical thinking and reasoning in the analysis of business problems within the purview of the major(s) studied.
- Communicate business analyses to stakeholders in a clear, effective, appropriate and ethical manner.
- Integrate best judgement within the purview of the major(s) studied, to implement and evaluate business solutions.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Years
- Skill level Three Pass in G.C. E. (A/L ) Examination in Department of Examination of Sri Lanka. Two pass in G.C. E. (A/L ) Examination Should completed any Diploma Course conducted by the TVEC Sri Lanka Candidates who have discontinued their studies in any year of the B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes