Bachelor of Education (TESL) (Final Year Direct Entry)
The APAX Campus is fully committed to extend all assistance in terms of timely completing the degree program by the student, within the exact one – year duration. This is a U.G.C. Sri Lanka recognized degree program which can be used for Promotions and Migration purposes.
The APAX Campus is having its rights in full to facilitate Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral Degrees in association with our affiliated university:
IIC University of Technology, Bldg No. 069, Concrete Road (Along National Road No. 1), Phum Ta Prum, Sangkat Prek Eng, Khan Chhbar Ampov, Phnom Penh 121206, CAMBODIA.
firstname.lastname@example.org │ http://www.iic.edu.kh
The key features of the Program and the University are as follows;
U.G.C. Sri Lanka Status: University Grants Commission Recognized
U.G.C. Sri Lanka Link: -http://www.ugc.ac.lk/en/universities-and-institutes/
recognized-foreign-universities.html -and then go to International Association of Universities; IAU and search by the University’s name.
Key Benefits of reading for the B.Ed in Education at APAX Campus:
- Opportunity to study locally and graduate with a globally recognized B.Ed Degree.
- Lectures are conducted by a well-qualified, experienced foreign and local lecturer panel.
- Eminent and internationally recognized supervisory panel from the Affiliated University and other countries.
- Specially designed for School Teachers in Sri Lanka; Government and International Schools.
- Scholarship opportunities for students excel in their studies.
- Excellent and comfortable study facilities.
- The Affordable Course Fee along with Flexible Payments’ Plans.
- Timely completion is fully guaranteed.
Modules offered in the program
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Educational Phycology||Educational Leadership and Management|
|Theory and Principle of Education||Perspective in Teaching and Learning|
|Educational Measurement and Evaluation||Inclusive Education|
|Foundation of Education||Introduction to ICT|
|General Methods of Teaching||Elements of Education|
|Basic Concept in English Language Teaching||Sri Lankan literature in English|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Emerging Trends in Education||Research Methods In Education|
|Management in Education||Integrated Approach in Teaching|
|Introduction to Reflective Learning||Child Psychology and Education|
|Teaching English for Special Purposes||Classroom Management|
|Introduction to Exceptionalities and Learning Needs||Teaching Skills Development|
|Literary Theory in English||Discourse Analysis and ELT|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Pedagogical Psychology||Educational Philosophy|
|Educational Technology||Curriculum Theory and Practice|
|Sociology of Education||Comparative Education|
|Educational Guidance and Counselling||Teaching English as a Second Language|
|Language and Linguistics||Teaching of english|
|The Linguistic Structure of Modern English||Teaching Practice
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Year
- Skill level • National College of Education Diploma Holders or Teachers’ Training College Teachers or Higher National Diploma in English (HNDE) Holders or 03 Year or More Teaching Experience at Government / International Schools or G.C.E. (A/L) Qualified Students / NVQ 4 or Higher Diploma in Teaching With SLFQ Level 4 or NVQ 6
- Language English│ Tamil │ Sinhala
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes